FRANCHISE CRITERIA, QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUEST
If you are interested in learning more about HQ® Gastropub’s franchising opportunity, please review our franchise criteria and qualifications listed below. Our franchise request form must be completed in its entirety before receiving additional information. After our careful review, we will notify you with further instructions regarding the brand.
PREFERRED FINANCIAL CRITERIA:
- Maximum debt to cash flow ratio less than or equal to seven (7) times (example: total debt cannot be over $100,000 to an operating cash flow of $700,000).
- Minimum net worth greater than or equal to $1,000,000.
- Minimum one (1) liquidity greater than or equal to $250,000 per HQ® Gastropub to be developed (may increase substantially depending on location).
- Minimum one (1) Gastropub commitment.
FRANCHISE PARTNER PROFILE:
- Proven business acumen.
- Infrastructure dedicated to the development of our brand.
- Ability to follow our franchise system.
- Financial requirements to develop at least one (1) HQ® Gastropub.
- Managed effectively by recruiting, training and motivating.
- Knowledge of consumer awareness and preferences.
- Familiar with areas of consumer preferences, real estate, government regulations, labor laws and distribution of goods and services.
- Philosophically aligned.
- Strong financial requirements and management leadership skills.
For more information, please email contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org